Saturday 18 April 2009

Read-a-thon Post 2

A quick read-a-thon update from sunny Norwich!

1) I got horrifically distracted by the twitter #readerthon feed for far too long.
2) I spent aaages trying to solve the fabuolus book cover challenge hosted by Bart. I know I got twelve right and that I will kick myself over several that were horribly familiar and I am pretty sure I own them but could not find them on my bookshelves. Looking forward to the result
3) I took Halting State into the garden with me and accidentally ended up sowing seeds.
4) I took Halting State to bed with me as it was a quiet spot to read in peace and... fell asleep for an hour.

Off for dinner now. Will come back refreshed and revitalised soon!

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Good luck with your continued reading!

Care said...

a little nap is a GREAT IDEA! keep reading - you can do it!

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

I have the #readathon feed running in the background and it is super distracting! It's cool to be able to interact with people more in real-time though. I'm glad I'm cheerleading -- I don't feel so bad getting distracted and not reading :)

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness)

Melissa O. said...

Twitter's been distracting for me too, and I'm just cheering! Good luck and keep up the great work!!

Happy Reading!

~Melissa @ Melissa's Bookshelf

Peta said...

He he - I didn't mean to have a nap, it just happened!! Thanks for cheering me on - I think it might be best if I ignore the twitter feed for a bit and concentrate on finishing my first book!! :D