Saturday 1 November 2008

October Reading List

Another month, another reading list. I love keeping track of all the books I read and seeing emerging reading trends. This month has been quite R.I.P. read heavy but I've really enjoyed participating and I've slipped in some nice contrasting reads too.
I've not had a "pick of the month" book for a couple of months and I think that's because I find it too hard to pit different types of books against each other. David Lodge's trilogy were an unexpected pleasure, I'd been looking forward to The Graveyard Book for what feels like months and I am delighted that Terry Pratchett's Nation was so good. Add into that mix a couple of really atmospheric R.I.P reads in the form of We Have Always Lived in the Castle and The Woman in Black and I really don't see how I could choose just one. So I shan't. :)

No comments: