Wednesday 15 October 2008

Sorry...

.Sorry for the lack of posts. I started a Real Grown-Up and Proper job last Monday and I don't know where time goes. I know it's a 20-30 min walk each way (depending on shop windows and what's on my iPod) and that I am only in the office from 9-5 but when you compare that to being either self-employed or working three days a week, as I was in the past, it's quite a change. Thankfully, I have now located the building's "Quiet Room" where you can grab a spot on a sofa and read in peace throughout lunch. A bit anti-social I know but before I was shown where this mythical room was (it's a bit of a labyrinth down there) I was forced to wander around shops and buy things. Which reminds me. I really must pop into John Lewis...

Back to the topic in hand. I'm now around five book reviews behind, which is soon to become six, and I'm going to try to catch up this evening whilst Mr B alternates between England v. Belarus and Wales v. Germany on the TV. Do I start with the last book I read or the first book I missed posting about...?

No comments: