Wednesday 1 October 2008

September Reading List

The end of another month (where does time go?) and another list of books. This month I hit the 100 mark in terms of books read so far this year but my reading rate is likely to decline from next month as I'm starting a full time "proper job" with Norwich Union. The things a girl has to do to afford her book habit...

This month's book list feels really heavily weighted towards SFF and I will be working to correct that balance next month as it's definitely time for a change of direction. Although I can't claim that any of my R.I.P. books so far have left me trembling, so I'll be trying harder next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your review of End of Mr Y. Sorry for not commenting.

I have Northanger Abbey waiting for me in my TBR list.