Tuesday 13 May 2008

Today I feel warm and funny inside...

...and in honour of that nice feeling, I have added two new authors to the bookling blog roll. The lovely Angela Young and the equally lovely Adele Geras have been added because they both emailed me today and that was nice. Actually, I meant to add both of them ages ago and am relieved to see that I was nice about them. That could have been awful!

I did tell them (and it's absolutely true) that they both feature on my incredibly subtle "these are the books I want you to buy and wrap up for me please" birthday list that I issued to Mr B last week. I should add that my birthday's not for ages but I like to ensure he has plenty of time to scout down copies. You see, due to a complex domestic agreement, I am not allowed to purchase new books myself until the TBR fits back onto one shelf of the bookcase. I did count the TBRs today and it's just under 70 so progress is being made. I wonder if buying lots of new bookshelves would help me to disguise the pile size. Hrmmmm.....

No comments: