Wednesday 16 January 2008

Iain M Banks - Matter

Oribit have posted online the prologue from Iain M. Banks' new book Matter which is published in February. This is the first Culture novel since Look to Windward in 2000 and I Just Can't Wait! I'd been hoping to win an advance copy in a competition that The Book Swede alerted me to however suspect I'll need to place my pre-order with amazon instead and hope that they accidentally deliver it early... Link: Iain M. Banks - Matter

One of my most treasured possessions is my signed copy of The Algebraist that I queued faithfully to buy at full price after hearing Iain M. do a lovely reading and then speak at my local Ottakars (maytheyrestinpeace) on the 6th October 2004 at 7pm. Yes... I still have the ticket on my notice board! :D

















Link to: Iain M. Banks - Matter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.